COVID19 and Re-opening our Tours
We hope you have managed to come through the last few months relatively happily and thinking about the time when you can travel and explore our beautiful Scotland. Like most business in tourism and hospitality, we have missed our lovely guests and we are looking forward to slowly starting to re-open for business.
We are keeping up to date with rules and guidelines for providing clean and safe experiences. Your health & wellbeing is important to us and we are taking steps to ensure, as much as practicable, that your experience with us is a good one.
We have implemented the following strategies for keeping everyone safe:
– Our vehicles are cleaned at the end of every day and the upholstery of our vehicles is steam cleaned.
– Vehicles are equipped with portable handwashing stations and/or hand sanitizers. We recommend you use these before entering the vehicle.
– We have reduced the maximum number of passengers for our tours and only accept bookings from a single source for example, family groups, or small groups of friends with whom you are happy to be in close contact with. For now, we will not accept bookings of mixed bookings where guests do not know one another. Bookings will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
– At this time, the use of face covering in the vehicle is not mandatory, however we could recommend them. Most of our journeys are short. We may have a clear screen/divide between the driver/guide and the guests, or the driver may way a face screen.
– Tours will have a degree of flexibility as not all venues and attractions will be open or have availability. We will endeavor to keep our information as up to date as possible, however things may change at short notice. We will work together with you to make sure your have a great day out. If you have any questions, please contact us and we can discuss tour options.